Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Visit Serious Eats - Vegan Recipes


Okay, this is unusual, but this fellow, J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, is an amazing cook and he has been blogging food for a long time. Lately he has started doing totally vegan for one month of the year - and has now consolidated all his recipes from last year's and this year's Vegan Month.
Serious Eats Vegan Recipes Slide Show


I just want this guy cooking for me!! But since I can't have that, I want everyone else to be able to eat these amazing dishes too.  He is much more dependable than I, testing and searching and being more expert to begin with.


So I am posting just to promote his terrific catalog of amazing Vegan Recipes from his 30 days in 2012 and 2013.

Serious Eats RECIPES - Explore and Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Your computer is rattling instructive and your articles are wonderful.
    vegetable recipes

    ReplyDelete